Scholarship Central provides unmatched opportunity
Opportunity. It was a word we heard over and over again at our first Scholarship Central Workshop.
With more than 50 students and parents in attendance Jan. 21, they were able to receive one-on-one assistance with Scholarship Central, our one-stop-shop for local scholarships.
But what stuck with us was the comments from parents and students. All their statements centered around the opportunity Scholarship Central provides for students:
- The opportunity to apply for more than $400,000 in local scholarships.
- The opportunity to apply for scholarships, including all Elizabethtown Community and Technical College scholarships, with just one application.
- The opportunity to get assistance at the workshop.
- The opportunity students enjoy today because of technology their parents didn’t have.
- The opportunity to better afford college tuition.
- The opportunity for scholarships because of donors’ generosity.
And we appreciated the opportunity to assist students and parents in the scholarship process.
If you missed the Scholarship Central Workshop, not to worry, we have more opportunities for you coming up:
- On Feb. 10 from 5-7 p.m., we will host a Scholarship Fair, where local organizations will hand out scholarship applications. You can find out about many local scholarships all in one night in one location – The Home of Philanthropy, 200 Jim Owen Drive in Elizabethtown.
- On Feb. 17 we have two more opportunities for Scholarship Central help. From 2-5 p.m. we will host office hours where students can receive help with questions about Scholarship Central or use the time to work on their application. That evening at 5:30, we will host another Scholarship Central Workshop. Both events are at The Home of Philanthropy, 200 Jim Owen Drive in Elizabethtown.
We hope you can join us. We would hate for you to miss the opportunity. For more information on any of the events or for general help with Scholarship Central, please call us at 270-737-8393.
When you want your life to make a difference FOREVER…
…you need a FOREVER partner.
Central Kentucky Community Foundation has a long history of serving this community through 52 years as North Central Education Foundation.
Today, we offer you even more options to help your dreams make a difference…FOREVER.